Auto Paint Protection - Ceramic Coatings
For those who desire the ultimate in paint protection for their vehicle, you simply cannot get any better protection than a Feynlab ceramic coating. If you value your car, and / or your car is valuable, and you want it to look its absolute best for as long as possible, then this level of paint protection should be a priority.
What are ceramic protective coatings?
Nanotechnology has given life to nano resin products (ceramic coatings / glass coatings) which are being used in many applications across the automotive, marine and aerospace sectors. These coatings provide a clear protective barrier with unparalled hardness and heat resistance capabilities. For over 15 years ceramic coatings have been used to protect and enhance private motor vehicles and professional race cars / bikes all over the world. And now this type of product is more advanced and more affordable than ever.
Advantages & benefits of ceramic coating paint protection
- Incredibly hard layer that helps protect your vehicles paint from stone chips, oxidisation, scratches, the suns rays, road grime, chemicals & pollutants
- Provides protection for much longer as compared to wax - often lasting years if looked after correctly
- Extremely glossy, mirror-like finish that lasts
- Good hydrophobicity - in lamens terms this means water beads off the surface like water off a duck
- Thermal & UV resistance to prevent paint fade
- Easier to clean & maintain
- Helps to repel dust and dirt to keep your car looking cleaner between washes
Who is Feynlab & why use their products?
Based in America, Feynlab (pronounced fine - lab) are the originators of ceramic car care technology and have been manufacturing some of the most well known ceramic & glass coatings under private label (products manufactured by one company for offer under another company's brand) for over 15 years. Now they have come out from the woodwork and are dealing directly with detailers like us across the world. Their prices are very competitive as they design, formulate and manufacture all their products in-house. This is exciting for us here at The Mobile Car Specialists as it essentially cuts out the middleman and allows us to offer a superior product at a better price to our customers. Visit their website here.. www.Feynlab.com
Are ceramic coatings for new cars or used cars?
Both. Ceramic coatings are very popular with brand new cars as the paint needs very little preparation. Used cars require paint correction by cut & polish first as part of the preparation, as scratches & dull paint need to be rectified prior to application, otherwise they will still show under the surface.
I like the sound of this.. How does the process work?
- We drive to your home to carry out the work
- We require a fully enclosed and sheltered environment (garage or shed) with sufficient room to work and move around the vehicle
- Your car must be reasonably clean of dirt and dust prior to our arrival
- We prepare the surface prior to application. This will involve a cut and polish (additional cost) unless your car is brand new
- The ceramic coating is applied (entire job taking approx. 90 mins)
- Your car must remain inside away from the weather for 12 hours to allow the coating to bond properly. Then.. you're good to go!
Feynlab Ceramic Lite
$300 +gst - 1 year warranty (tends to last much longer if looked after correctly)
The original and most proven paint protection system that has been applied to over 60'000 cars. A fully-fledged ceramic coating with lower solids content. Ultra-slick, durable, glossy with extremely good hydrophobic properties.. and punches well above its weight as far as price is concerned!
$400 +gst - 3 year warranty (tends to last much longer if looked after correctly)
High solids, extremely durable and glossy coating. Extreme temperature resistance (up to 750 degrees celsius), the ultimate scratch resistance, intense gloss and magnificent hydrophobicity.
* This product is being charged out at over $700 US overseas
Additional costs may apply for large vehicles
Check our work on Facebook & join our growing community of fans and customers